IANTD – Recreational Trimix Diver
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
This Program is designed to provide a breathing medium for extending dives using ENDs no greater than 24m depth ranges. Program covers all Recreational Trimix gas mixes from 28% to a maximum of 40% oxygen, and Helium concentrations yielding an END no greater than 24m emphasizing the use of 30/25.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Recreational Trimix Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 39m.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Recreational Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Benefits & Concerns
- Planning Recreational Trimix Dives
- Operational Aspects
- … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Open water dives are OPTIONAL.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Introductory to Cave Diver
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea and IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs