IANTD – Open Water SCUBA Experience
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
This experience program is designed to introduce the student to the basic concept of open water diver program and skills.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water Diver SCUBA Experience?
This Program qualifies a diver to dive to a maximum depth of 10m in open water.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
A minimum of 12 years of age or higher.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
No Student Kit is requested for this experience program.
What this program must include?
- Conduct a knowledge development session or briefing that covers:
- Breathing rules and equalization techniques
- Equipment purpose and use
- Hand signals
- Regulator and mask clearing techniques
- Respect for aquatic life (if appropriate)
- Importance of watching and staying close to instructor
- Limitations of the program and value of further training
- … and much more.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Diver
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Open Water Nitrox Diver (Nitrox)
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea and IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs